Skull ring in macro view plus a shot of a flower I planted in my yard with a helpful model all work together in this composition. It’s really one of my favorite things in the world when vastly separate images meld for enhanced artistic impact through some editing. I’ve gotten into montages lately, and I’m pleased with how this one turned out. Check out the source images below, also over at Flickr.
Comments? Leave a Reply! Cancel reply
Blogger, hack photograper, artist, cat wrangler. Posts are mine alone and do not represent views of my employers, clients or cats.
- 25 Rules For Young “Professionals” bit.ly/10GssYP via @thoughtcatalog 4 hours ago
- 25 Things Every Young Professional Should Know by Age 25 bit.ly/14lbwaI by @dannyhrubin of @newstoliveby 14 hours ago
- Creating the Best Black & White Picture – Tips & Examples feedly.com/k/107ubGI 18 hours ago
- RT @TheOnion: Yahoo Back On Top After Purchasing Millions Of 13-Year-Old Girls’ Blogs onion.com/18Z1lf0 1 day ago
Peep My Pics at Flickr
Previously On Rsmithing
- A Better Instagram Experience Takes Work
- Greenhouse Effect II – Single Image Sundays
- Sorry! We Want Your Business!
- I’m Artist of the Day at iPhoneArt.com!
- Keith Richards’ “Life” Audiobook Review
- Ship My Pants! Is Kmart Being Smart?
- Evernote, Three Months In
- Learning From The Masters
- PR and Social Media News: Ragan and PR Daily
- Deftones 2013 – Single Image Sundays
- Graphic Design, Web Design and Writing: How I Got Started
- Dynamic Light App Review
- Call Me A Hole: Nine Inch Nails + Call Me Maybe = Awesome
- Making Things Happen: Now Featured by WeAreJUXT