Dig this pic? Share it on Twitter (thanks).
It just so happened that my phone was ready for a quick snapshot when I got up to the bar last night. This bartender’s ace-up-the-sleeve tattoo, literally up a sleeve (though not the typical sleeve tattoo), makes an appropriate background for a highball glass alight with a candle. Shot with an iPhone4, processed using Noir and Dynamic Light. Check out my iPhoneography board for similar stuff. Cheers.
What do you think? Ever seen a cool tattoo at an appropriate moment for a photo opportunity? Do you take photos more often with your phone or with a camera? Let us hear from you in the comments!
- Black and Color (iPhoneography Series) (blakebyers.wordpress.com)
- Sleeve Tattoo Designs Ideas For Men and Women (roomsecret.blogspot.com)
- Samsung Galaxy S III handles drops worse than iPhone 4 (slashgear.com)
- How to be an iPhoneographer: The #Hashtags – Update (paulcahill.net)
- Dream Catcher – Single Image Sundays (rsmithing.com)