The WordPress platform makes many things about a website or blog easy, and customizing your visitors’ experience by choosing to turn comments off or to allow comments for any given page on your site is no exception. Here’s a quick tutorial:
How to Disable Comments In WordPress
- Go to the main list of pages in your dashboard
- Hover over a title and click “Quick Edit”
- Uncheck the “Allow Comments” button
That’s all there is to it!
If you like this post, you might like the rest of my blog — try the social media section for more on blogging & related subjects. If you really like this post click “Like” below or say so in the comments. Feel free to follow, or click the “Let’s Do This” button at right to get updates by email. Cheers.
- Don’t share your opinion here on WordPress (cardinalguzman.wordpress.com)
- Three Steps to Keep the Cobwebs Out of WordPress (sys-con.com)
- Podcast Time! Make Your Own Website, Mobile Photos & More: The Less Desirables (rsmithing.com)
- 10 Most Common WordPress Errors (With Solutions) (hongkiat.com)
- WordPress Followers, Likes and Stats (onecoolsitebloggingtips.com)
- How to Update to WordPress 3.4.1 (prasathpree.wordpress.com)
- Are You Setting Up WordPress For SEO Success? (seomoz.org)
- 6 Mandatory Posting Steps for New Bloggers (rsmithing.com)