At the site of a long-since-gone church is this small graveyard, now part of the neighborhood among the trees and homes. Photo taken between Lockland and Madison Avenues, Winston-Salem, NC. Shot via iPhone, edited with the Noir Photo app.
What do you think? Have you ever happened across a random graveyard? Let us hear from you in the comments!
- Derita resident finds possible graveyard in backyard (charlotte.news14.com)
- Single Image Sundays: High Five, Spider Style (colorfully) (rsmithing.com)
- An unusual graveyard (lornastearoomdelights.com)
- Cemetery Census (cemeterycensus.com)
- SFgate.comOld graveyard was forgotten by most – but not all (sfgate.com)
- Dream Catcher – Single Image Sundays (rsmithing.com)
- Angelic Graveyard Pictorials – White Shadows by Kat Keo is Captured in a Cemetery (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)