I thought of that phrase a while back, and I believe it to be true. Think about it: how would you prefer to be seen? By your…
- your children?
- your employer?
This may not be true for 100% of all situations ever, and you could make an argument for strategic ambivalence sometimes. But I say this is generally good advice. And it’s got a nice ring to it. Above is a graphic I made with my phone to illustrate. Feel free to share this on Twitter.
What do you think? Have you had any epiphanies lately? What are your thoughts on ambition vs. ambivalence? What are some of your favorite quotes? Let us hear from you in the comments!
- iPhone App Mixology (abeautifulmess.typepad.com)
- What is it about the ambivalent bad boy? (pointmanblog.wordpress.com)
- Tony Robbins – The Difference Between a Winner and a Loser (via bluveeta)
- Ambition: Some Thoughts (woodsiegirl.wordpress.com)
- Ambivalent (Stumbling Gracefully)
- App Review: Phonto (lifeinlofi.com)
- Bad Day (Tomato Soup for the Ambivalent Soul)
- Ambition & Failure (annemichael.wordpress.com)
- On Ambition (essaylove.wordpress.com)
- Skinny Vs. Attractive Vs. Healthy (blondexambition.wordpress.com)
- Ambition: Some Thoughts (Organizing Chaos)