As the camera resolution and image quality increases with each iPhone release, we hear the word tossed around more and more: IPhoneography - the use of the iPhone as a professional artistic medium. There has been much skepticism communicated around this medium due to the commonly accepted idea that 'anyone can take a picture with their phone.' However, photographer, artist and writer…
The Savoia features my artwork at their excellent site. If you enjoy my blog, definitely check out The Savoia, too!
Comments? Leave a Reply! Cancel reply
Blogger, hack photograper, artist, cat wrangler. Posts are mine alone and do not represent views of my employers, clients or cats.
- Area Grandmother Comes Forward As 'Banksy' bit.ly/10J4vMe via @TheOnion 8 hours ago
- How To Win Friends And Influence People (not really, but very compelling) bit.ly/10GNz9f by @jaltucher 12 hours ago
- 25 Rules For Young “Professionals” bit.ly/10GssYP via @thoughtcatalog 22 hours ago
- 25 Things Every Young Professional Should Know by Age 25 bit.ly/14lbwaI by @dannyhrubin of @newstoliveby 1 day ago
Peep My Pics at Flickr
Previously On Rsmithing
- A Better Instagram Experience Takes Work
- Greenhouse Effect II – Single Image Sundays
- Sorry! We Want Your Business!
- I’m Artist of the Day at iPhoneArt.com!
- Keith Richards’ “Life” Audiobook Review
- Ship My Pants! Is Kmart Being Smart?
- Evernote, Three Months In
- Learning From The Masters
- PR and Social Media News: Ragan and PR Daily
- Deftones 2013 – Single Image Sundays
- Graphic Design, Web Design and Writing: How I Got Started
- Dynamic Light App Review
- Call Me A Hole: Nine Inch Nails + Call Me Maybe = Awesome
- Making Things Happen: Now Featured by WeAreJUXT