What an honor! The good folks at iPhoneArt.com feature me on the home page today:
By the nature of the site’s name, you can probably guess what the site is about, and this is the second time I’ve been featured there, the first being in early 2012. My style has evolved greatly since then, becoming more refined in photomontage, and it’s wonderful to be noticed, especially among the ranks of so many other talented artists. This really makes my day.
I’ve written about iPhoneArt.com before as an alternative to Instagram, and the site continuously impresses me with all the compelling creative work shown there. And I’m not just saying that because they featured me, either. Definitely check it out and be amazed by what can be created with just a phone, some apps and creativity.
Big thanks to iPhoneArt.com for the feature!
What do you think? Have you been featured at a website before? Are you into Instagram or mobile photography? Let us hear from you in the comments.
- Learning From The Masters (rsmithing.com)
- Instagram (trevscompart.wordpress.com)
- iPhoneography and Instagram (fashionwonders22.wordpress.com)
- 3 Instagram Alternatives: Beyond Facebook’s Instabillion Buy (rsmithing.com)
- InstaStock wants to turn your selfies into a business model (digitaltrends.com)
- iPhoneArt.com – the Next Level of Mobile Photo Sharing (rsmithing.com)
- The changing face of mobile photography (reviews.cnet.com)