If you’re a Gen-Xer, there’s a chance you might have had a favorite TV show back in the early ’80s, Friday nights on NBC: Knight Rider. Sort of Dukes of Hazzard meets “the future” with David Hasselhoff as a renegade crime fighter…. with a smartwatch! Not to be outdone, Nissan has just introduced a smart watch of its own (yes, Nissan), following Samsung and perhaps Apple.
- KITT iPhone Wallpaper: Digital Ancestry (rsmithing.com)
- 5 reasons why smart watches are still a dumb idea (trustedreviews.com)
- Samsung unveils their $299 Galaxy Smart Watch (techfastisready.wordpress.com)
- Qualcomm Unveils Limited-Edition Smart Watch (mashable.com)
- So far smart watches are pretty dumb (MIT Technology Review)
- Knight Rider fan spends three years building exact replica of car KITT (metro.co.uk)