I dig the convergence of technology and time here in one brief second, now extended to the world and infinity. Here’s a snapshot of one of our modern photographic ancestors I modified with the amazing ToonPaint iPhone app, after shooting with Hipstamtic (a modern-retro simulator, no less). I found the camera at a sweet vintage shop called “Ideas” on Burke Street, Winston-Salem, NC. Original here.
Blogger, hack photograper, artist, cat wrangler. Posts are mine alone and do not represent views of my employers, clients or cats.
- Sketchy Lashes bit.ly/16LMLWp http://t.co/cN3WgHwKch 4 hours ago
- RT @AmberTozer When I ran out of gas & didn't have my phone my survival skills kicked in & I killed a bird & was like wait I'm not hungry 10 hours ago
- These cats are the best. (@ Skippy's) [pic]: 4sq.com/16KnKLh 10 hours ago
- RT @Queen_UK: Reigning. 13 hours ago
- Monroe the gorilla's 2nd b-day — check out his awesome cake from @sandiegozoo flic.kr/p/eQrk1N 13 hours ago
- Pinterest: One Man's Surprising Journey bit.ly/1bzYesh by @BrianSHall 13 hours ago
- I want this at my desk. Way more efficient than pouring & drinking. ow.ly/mblpT 14 hours ago
Previously On Rsmithing
- How Do I Print My Screen?
- Curiosity meets art – Single Image Sundays
- Apple Knows Music, but Pandora’s Box is Already Open
- Deep Survival: Who Lives, Who Dies, and Why – My Review
- Mixtapes were great. Cassettes? Not so much.
- Chainsaw Kittens: Pop Heiress Still Rules
- A Better Instagram Experience Takes Work
- Greenhouse Effect II – Single Image Sundays
- Sorry! We Want Your Business!
- I’m Artist of the Day at iPhoneArt.com!
- Keith Richards’ “Life” Audiobook Review
- Ship My Pants! Is Kmart Being Smart?
- Evernote, Three Months In
- Learning From The Masters
- PR and Social Media News: Ragan and PR Daily
- Deftones 2013 – Single Image Sundays
- Graphic Design, Web Design and Writing: How I Got Started
- Dynamic Light App Review
- Call Me A Hole: Nine Inch Nails + Call Me Maybe = Awesome
Even More Previously
Peep My Pics at Flickr
- Naked And Famous by The Presidents Of The United States Of America
- Then The Morning Comes by Smash Mouth
- Longtime, No See by The Andrews Sisters
- Floater by Waldeck
- I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach
- Creator by Santigold
- Somnambulist by BT
- A Brief Introduction On Dubstep Production by Dubba Jonny
- Tiga by Tobias Tinker
- Sel by Smadj
- Die Antwoord
- How To Be Eaten By A Woman by The Glitch Mob
- Gus Viseur
- Jef Stott
- Sub Swara
- Caribbean Heat by Samples (Dance)
- Promises, Promises by Naked Eyes