As I’ve mentioned previously, their music is a perfect blend of exotic Eastern sounds, modern electronica, and of course… killer beats.
Full disclosure: their PR team, The Confluence Group, emailed me asking if I’d be willing to post something about the show, which I probably would have done anyway. I’m just flattered to have been asked and am happy to promote a great act.
Click on any of these to see at full size, along with more Beats Antique photos I’ve taken.
See also: Beats Antique tour dates. Definitely a fun show worth checking out if they come near your town.
Beats Antique links: Official Site | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Soundcloud | YouTube | Store
What do you think? Do you take photos at concerts & edit them later? What do you think of Beats Antique? Is there a similar band worth checking out? Let us hear from you in the comments.
- Beats Antique – Beauty Beats (sonicalkaline.wordpress.com)
- Anyone on here producing compositions rather tahn just beats? (gearslutz.com)
- Beats Antique: Skeleton Key Review (oddluxmedia.wordpress.com)
- Beats Antique: October Tour (jambase.com)
- Win Tickets to see Beats Antique at the Music Farm! (holysinner.com)